Medical Biller Collector
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing Billing Company where you can have fun and be part of a successful team?
At our company you are rewarded for your accomplishments and receive promotions based on your ability, not seniority. If this sounds like the career you’ve been searching for, apply today as a Billing Collector! In this role, you will work hand in hand with our office staff and medical professionals to ensure efficient and timely billing to our patients. The successful candidate must work well in a fast paced, high energy, environment and have strong organizational skills and with acute attention to detail.
About Creative Empowering Solutions :
Creative Empowering Solutions(CES) is a billing company we serve many clients on different scales. We are looking for an experienced certified coder & a collector with at least 5 years of experience. We would life for this person to have a back ground in multi specialty. Some one who is detailed oriented. We offer quarterly classes for both collectors & coders.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Reviews and interprets health record documentation to identify pertinent diagnosis/procedures that require code assignment for inpatient, observation and outpatient ambulatory procedures/treatment room records.
- Demonstrates appropriate utilization of coding software and coding reference material
- Outpatient facility billing
- Queries physicians to ensure appropriate documentation for accurate coding.
- Abstracts pertinent information from patient medical records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Education:
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or Certified Coding Specialist
- Two to five years specialty coding experience
- Multi-specialtyENM codes
- Ability to read and interpret multiple healthcare providers’ documentation relevant to coding
- Computer (keyboarding/knowledge of Windows apps). Effective oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in automated encoding system
- Paid Time Off
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen. All candidates must also take a Predictive Index assessment.